By M. deBroe, et al.
Read or Download Clinical Nephrotoxins PDF
Best clinical books
Many pathogens and aberrant malignant cells exhibit special carbohydrates on their floor representing beautiful ambitions for vaccine layout. substantial growth has lately been made within the identity of novel carbohydrate established vaccines and a multitude has reached scientific section experiences. The good fortune of numerous authorized carbohydrate established vaccines opposed to bacterial pathogens equivalent to Haemophilus influenzae kind b, Neisseria meningitidis or Streptococcus pneumoniae demonstrates their nice capability.
Content material: bankruptcy 1 Diagnostic techniques (pages 1–27): Katie Jeffery and Emma AaronsChapter 2 Viral Transmission: an infection bought through the Blood? Borne path (pages 29–41): Will IrvingChapter three Viral Transmission: an infection bought through All different Routes (Respiratory, Eye–Nose–Mouth, Inoculation and Faeco?
Some time past few years it has develop into transparent that left ventricular disorder, even of critical measure, might be reversible after coronary revascularization in a few sufferers. accordingly, myocardial viability has captured the mind's eye of researchers and clinicians looking to get to the bottom of the mobile and subcellular mechanisms and outline acceptable diagnostic modalities.
- Managing Acute Coronary Syndromes in Clinical Practice
- Herpes Simplex Varicella and Zoster. Clinical Manifestations and Treatment
- Arthritis of the Knee: Clinical Features and Surgical Management
- Eight Extraordinary Channels-Qi Jing Ba Mai: A Handbook for Clinical Practice and Nei Dan Inner Meditation
- Clinical Pharmacology of Learning and Memory
Additional resources for Clinical Nephrotoxins
Sterile conditions for culture. Cell lines Easily obtained and subcultured. Origin ill-defined. Important dedifferentiation. Primary cultures Closely related to fresh tissue. Origin identified. More difficult to prepare and maintain. Vesicles Transport in apical and basolateral membranes can be studied separately. No metabolism. No intracellular sequestration. Membrane isolation may alter physiological function. Must correct for non-mediated transport. Adapted from Williams & Rush  and Brater et al .
Seldin W, Giebish G (editors). Raven Press, New York 1992; p 3181-3225. Wolfe JA, McCann RL, Sanfillipo F. Cyclosporine-assoicated microangiopathy in renal transplantation: a severe but potentially - reversible form of early graft injury. Transplantation 1986; 41: 541. Personal communication, Evans, T, McNeil Consumer Health Care, 2000. Henrich WL. Nephrotoxicity of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents. In: Diseases of the kidney. Schrier RW, Gottschalk CW (editors). Little Brown, Boston 1993; p 1203-1217.
51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. Schwarz A, Krause PH, Kunzendorf U, Keller F, Distler A. The outcome of acute interstitial nephritis: Risk factors for the transition from acute to chronic interstitial nephritis. Clin Nephrol 2000; 54:179-190. Kleinknecht D, Landais P, Goldfarb B. Pathophysiology and clinical aspects of drug-induced tubular necrosis in man. Contr Nephrol 1987; 55: 145-158. Richet G, Sraer JD, Kourilsky O. La ponction-biopsic rénale dans l’insuffisance rénale aigue. Ann Med Interne 1978; 129: 335337.