By Inc. BarCharts
Entire, classified illustrations of joints and ligaments within the human physique.
From pre-teen to pre-med, this chart is loaded with fantastically illustrated diagrams, in actual fact and concisely classified for simple identity.
Illustrations through award-winning clinical illustrator Vincent Perez.
Chart comprises particular diagrams of:
· temperomandibular & hyoid
· temperomandibular joint
· lumbar backbone
· sternoclavicular & shoulder
· pelvis (posterior & improved perspectives)
· elbow (lateral & anterior perspectives)
· wrist & hand (palmar view)
· wrist (dorsal view)
· finger (medial view)
· hip ligaments & hip ligaments opened
· knee ligaments (front & again)
· correct foot (lateral, inferior & medial perspectives)
Read or Download BarCharts QuickStudy Joints & Ligaments PDF
Similar education books
Few company projects of the final ten years of the 20 th century were extra influential, within the improvement of a studying tradition at paintings, than the company studying centre. the 1st variation of Sam Malone's e-book, released in January 1997, was once a concise advisor to most sensible perform. the second one variation displays the teachings realized in view that that point, besides the advancements in studying expertise.
Education, Society and Curriculum bargains a much needed reassessment and realignment of curriculum reports within the united kingdom and foreign contexts. Comprising a set of 11 unique chapters by way of well known, nationally and the world over recognized specialists within the box of curriculum reviews, the publication leads and fosters severe, regular debates approximately formal schooling and its relationships to wider society.
- Going Beyond Google Again: Strategies for Using and Teaching the Invisible Web
- Acceptance: A Legendary Guidance Counselor Helps Seven Kids Find the Right Colleges—and Find Themselves
- Learning German. Germanic language of 128 million
- Text Work: Representing Organization and Organizing Representation (Studies in Management, Organizations and Society)
- Landscapes of Holocaust Postmemory (Routledge Research in Cultural and Media Studies, Volume 29)
- Egerton Ryerson and Education in Upper Canada (1912)
Additional info for BarCharts QuickStudy Joints & Ligaments
Like if you take atherosclerosis, which causes heart disease, I give them a picture, a big colour picture of this overweight middle-aged man holding a cigar. He’s got a rather red and ruddy face, a big hat and all these oilfields out the back. And I say to them, well let’s think about the risk factors for coronary artery disease. Let’s see if we can work out the risk factors from the picture. So, by making it a bit more interesting and applying knowledge to a ‘problem’ I hope that that inspires them to continue to want to read more.
Instead of content becoming the centre of the course, I started to organize the course around real and relevant problems in the world, the answers to which I myself did not even know. In my anthropology course, a class about ‘all people in all times in all places’, I work with my students to brainstorm the major challenges now facing our world and work with them to find out how the world came to be this way. With trust and respect for my students, I join them on the quest for answers, becoming a learner right alongside them.
With vision. With struggle. Asking them to reach up and out and to reach for an unknown sky. To learn while filled with uncertainty and sometimes with joy and mirth. I ask for mindful engagement always – to climb or teach or learn without focus leads to unwelcome consequences. Mountains are both solid and moving. They are steady, wise and seemingly unyielding while at the same time they are changing through erosion and time. As a teacher, I seek to provide a solid presence for my students. indd 29 03/12/2010 16:03 30 TA LOEFFLER reliable, accessible, and my students come to know they can depend on me both inside and outside the classroom.