By Michele Faberi, Marco Martuzzi & Franco Pirrami
Read Online or Download Assessing the health impact and social costs of mopeds: feasibility study in Rome PDF
Best education books
Few company projects of the final ten years of the twentieth century were extra influential, within the improvement of a studying tradition at paintings, than the company studying centre. the 1st variation of Sam Malone's publication, released in January 1997, used to be a concise advisor to top perform. the second one variation displays the teachings realized when you consider that that point, besides the advancements in studying know-how.
Education, Society and Curriculum deals a much needed reassessment and realignment of curriculum experiences within the united kingdom and foreign contexts. Comprising a suite of 11 unique chapters by means of popular, nationally and the world over identified specialists within the box of curriculum reports, the ebook leads and fosters severe, normal debates approximately formal schooling and its relationships to wider society.
- Social Theory, The State and Modern Society (Theorising Society Studies)
- Quickstudy Laminated Reference Guides (Health & Natural Sciences)
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Men &Women - 2000 publication
- The Unschooled Mind: How Children Think And How Schools Should Teach
Extra resources for Assessing the health impact and social costs of mopeds: feasibility study in Rome
Rome Mobility Agency (STA) (2000). Relazione annuale della qualità dell’aria del Comune di Roma Anno 2000 – Valutazioni delle emissioni inquinanti prodotte dal traffico veicolare [Annual report on air quality in the City of Rome, 2000 – assessment of polluting emissions produced by vehicular traffic]. Rome, Società Trasporti Automobilistici SpA (STA). Unpublished. Rome Mobility Agency (STA) (2002). Relazione annuale della qualità dell’aria del Comune di Roma Anno 2001 – Valutazioni delle emissioni inquinanti prodotte dal traffico veicolare [Annual report on air quality in the City of Rome, 2001 – assessment of polluting emissions produced by vehicular traffic].
2. Estimation using Italian Agency for the Protection of the Environment and for Technical Services methods This estimate is based on the calculation of the PM emitted by mopeds as compared with that emitted by all motor vehicles in the City of Rome. Data on the composition of the total number of motor vehicles and on average annual distances travelled were supplied by ATAC SpA (the city bus company), Romatour (tourist bus company), Associazione Nazionale Autotrasporto Viaggiatori (regional bus company with departure terminals located in the City) and FITA-CNA (National Association of Small and Medium-sized Freight Transport Companies).
The number of mopeds is more uncertain. The 7% difference in this group could be considered as constituting the proportion of accidents that did not cause personal injury, which thus renders reliable the ISTAT figures on the numbers of people injured and killed. In contrast, Rome had a large deviation that, moreover, increased in 2000 compared with 1999 and was greater for those injured on mopeds. Thus, the ISTAT data do not constitute the total road accidents that took place in the city and cannot be used as absolute values but only as percentages relative to the other series of data being examined.